Sunday 13 October 2013

The Vampire Diaries; Episode Review

*Spoiler Alert!*

If you haven't already watched the latest episode of TVD and don't want to know what happened then stop reading now! 



For all of you people that have, I think you'll agree when I say OMG! I can't believe how they ended the episode, can you? 
I honestly don't know what a dead man in Stefan's box means? Does this mean he switched his humanity of AGAIN, and became the Rippahhhhh?

Silas is once again being an a*s! But I loved the scene when Jeremy started to fight with Silas! What happened to the drugged up loner kid from the first season? Well I love this new Jeremy! 

Well, if you want to see the promo for next weeks episode here it is;



Short  promo but that was so effective! I can't wait for next week's episode, can you?

Love, Hannah.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment