Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Vampire Diaries; My Brothers Keeper

Is anyone else still blown away by the shocking end of the last episode? 
I still can't believe that Elena might be sired to Damon! 
Just when you think Julie Plec can't make TVD any better, she writes the best shock episode yet!

So here's the big question!
The hybrids broke there sire bond to Klaus by breaking every bone in their body over and over again. But how would Elena do it? How does a vampire break a sire bond?
Bill Forbes was the one who told Tyler how to break the sire bond, but now he's dead. Will they find someone who can give them the answer? Maybe Klaus.

Speaking of Klaus, I've always been a fan of Caroline and Tyler, but I've got to say that the Klaroline scene was perfect! And I hope to see more of Caroline and Klaus.

Here's a sneak peek of next week's episode 'We'll always have Bourbon Street'

That's it from me tonight guys. Post again soon.

Love Liverpool Girlxo

2 comments:

  1. I was so surprised by this episode I love Elena and Damon together though, and I prefer Klaus with Caroline. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetely one of the best episodes. Shocked all the way through.

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete