Friday 7 December 2012

Getting to know Malese Jow!

Since my last post about the beautiful Malese Jow (Anna) had so many views I thought I'd ask her a few questions and share them with all of you amazing people! 


Is there anything you'd change about your life?
 Nothing at all. I'm blessed to be where I am.

What is your favourite country to visit? 
France because I went there for the Nimes convention and the UK! Because of Insurgence 4. Both countries also have amazing food and I love getting to know the accents.

Who where you closest to on the set of The Vampire Diaries?
 Kat Graham (Bonnie) and Steven R Mcqueen (Jeremy) I was close to others too though. I love them all.
  
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
 I see myself hopefully doing a few more movies. I've already done The Social Network which was a big hit so I'd love to expand on that.

Who is your role model? 
For acting it would be Zoey Deschannel and Angelina Jolie but musically, I'd say Carrie Underwood. She is my inspiration.  

What's the best part about your job?
Getting to work with some of my idols and biggest inspirations but it's also making something what fans will cherish. It makes me feel very proud.

When did you know that you wanted to be a actress and singer?
My mom is my manager and at the time she managed other clients. She used to take me to work with her and one day i just told her it's something that I'd like to try and we went from there. I appeared in commercials, music videos and now I'm on TV!

How did you get the part of Anna?
I got the part because I attended a casting call in LA. The audition process took a few weeks and the CW were looking for an intelligent and boisterous actress. They said I fitted the part perfectly and we went from there! It was absolutely exciting for me. Kind of like a new chapter.

Are you in any way similar to Anna?
Anna had a close bond with her mother Pearl and I have a pretty close relationship with my mom so yeah, they have similarities.

Are you team Stefan or team Damon?
I love Stefan but everyone wants a piece of Damon. So I have to be on his team!

That's it for now! Hope you like what you've read! And I certainly want Anna back in Mystic falls! Do you?

Love Liverpool Girl xo          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment