Wednesday 21 November 2012

The Vampire Diaries; waiting a week.

After the last episode 'We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes' I couldn't wait to see this weeks. But unfortunately the next episode 'My Brothers Keeper' will not be airing in the US until 29th November, and for us in the UK it will be the 3rd December. 

So, while where all anxiously waiting to see what will happen in the love triangles; Stefan, Elena, Damon. And Caroline, Klaus, Tyler, Hayley (ok, so the last 4 names is a love square) I thought I would do a blog post every day to keep you guys from exploding! 

The first post will be on tomorrow! Hope you like it! 

Quick question - If you could be any character on TVD, who would it be and why? Email me or comment on here with your answers! (prettylittlevampires97@gmail.com)

Love Liverpool girl xo

No comments:

Post a Comment